New Movie 2017 ''CHURCHILL''

Mjesto za predstavljanje rada demo artista...

Moderator: Brane Blatobran

New Movie 2017 ''CHURCHILL''

Postod vaiybora » Sub Jan 13, 2018 9:17 am

หนังดราม่า "Brian Cox" is brilliant in the biopic of the leader of the United Kingdom. Briana cox is one of the most talented actors and actresses in the world. "Winston Churchill" is not to be missed.
Slika
This is another version that reveals the cornerstone of the respected Premier of the United Kingdom. We have not seen anywhere before. Which is not in the lead of the hitters. But during the crisis of life, he had chronic alcoholism. And in depression. And with commitment. With the operation overlord or d-day arriving on June 6, 1944, it will be a disaster that the entire world forgets. "Churchill" directed the show. By "jonathan teplitzky" from the screenplay of "alex von tunzelmann", the story of the massacre during World War II. first time And many bodies at the "Galilee" of the Dardanelles. At the summit with "General Dwight D. Eisenhower" (John Slater), Commander-in-Chief of the US Army and his allies, and "Mr. Marshall Bernard Montgomery Merry "(Julian Vang), commander of the Allied forces of the United Kingdom," Churchill "is determined to negotiate convincing them both to cancel the invasion of Normandy.
vaiybora
Ucenik
Ucenik

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 14, 2017 9:24 am

Re: New Movie 2017 ''CHURCHILL''

Postod Damoms » Čet Feb 01, 2018 6:33 am

ali ovaj treći lik me iznenadio kako je pokidao. Znači. Ne Kovalj i Frka, ovaj kojeg prvi put čujem - Rema. Svaka čast.

royal1688
Damoms
Pocetnik
Pocetnik

Pridružio se: Čet Feb 01, 2018 6:29 am

Povratak na Demonstratura